Nov 21, 2009

More Decoration A Day At Paper Maniac

I took last weekend off due to my daughter graduating from BMT. Today I would like to share a decoration that I make every year. All you need is a candle, and a few other supplies that most stampers already have on hand. They are so easy to make.
Cut a square of white tissue paper and stamp you image onto it. Place the tissue paper on the candle and cover with wax paper. Using your heat gun melt the tissue paper on the candle and smooth out wrinkles as you are heating. Remove wax paper and there you have a beautiful image on your candle. You can use ribbon, gems, or any embellishment you wish to decorate.
Supply List :
Stamp Set: Flourishes
Plain Candle, Heat Gun, Tissue Paper,
Wax Paper, ribbon, pearls

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this! I did this years ago and completely forgot about it! Perfect... I think I'll go stamp some leaves on my candle for the Thanksgiving Dinner table!! God bless your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile