Oct 19, 2009

Recipe Monday ~ Monster Bash

The challenge this week is to make a recipe card that can be used for Halloween/Fall parties. These Pumpkin cheesecake bars are always a hit. I didn't have any "monster" stamps so I went with a fall party recipe. The paper I used is some I had in my stash and the stamp is a Magnolia stamp. The pumpkin trim I found at Michaels. The other supplies you can find at Scrapbook Store At Your Door. Julie is carrying a whole new line of kitchen themed papers and embellishments for all your recipe card needs. She also carries Copic markers at a reasonable price so you will want to check out her online store for these goodies and more.
To play along with us make a recipe card using a recipe for great party food for Halloween/fall parties and leave us a comment with a link to your card at Recipe Challenge Blog
. I can't wait to see all fun recipes you submit.
This week my Sisterhood challenge is Sweet Treat so my card qualifies for my SBS24 challenge as well.
Happy Cookin'

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile