Aug 22, 2009

Sweet Stop 18

It's Saturday and that means it is time for a new Sweet Stop sketch.
I am so ready for fall to be here so I used another fall set for my card. The set is Turkey Day and comes with this cute turkey and some funny and adorable sayings. I hope you will play along with us this week, to do that just head to the Sweet Stop for this weeks sketch and some Sweet inspiration. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post, and make sure you link to us so other can play too. If you upload to an online gallery please use the keyword SSS18.

thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

  1. Gobble, gobble!! This little guy is adorable, and your colors are stunning!! I love the tan and red together. Great card, Ceal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love all the polka-dots!!! too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just loving your turkey card, Ceal, especially the colors and papers you chose. I really like that you paper-pieced his pilgrim collar to match -- too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turkey is so much fun and you colored him so well! I can't wait to use him alot on my Thanksgiving cards! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, Ceal. I love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that turkey, and I LOVE the colors. Gobble, gobble! (I'm ready for fall, too.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile