Jul 1, 2009

Sherrod Studio Grand Opening

Today is the Grand Opening of Sherrod Studio a new line of stamps. I am excited to be one of the first DT members and look forward to sharing these stamps with you. The set I am sharing today is By The Seashore and features these adorable children building a sand castle. It makes me want to head to the beach and build my own. I colored the images with my Copic markers and then embossed in white to make it look like waves at the beach.
Here are all the DT members so you can see what they have to show you
Kim(Owner)

The sketch I used for this one is the DT reveal for July at Just My Sketches, which will be our last reveal as Deanne has decided not to have a DT anymore she will post a new sketch occasionally but not on a regular basis. This card also qualifies for the Cupcake Craft Challenge and A Spoon Full Of Sugar. Both challenges are "Summer"

Thanks for stopping by,

8 comments :

  1. perfect theme...the 4th of july...and every kid ought to have a beach to play on...I know mine did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card, perfect summer theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the waves and your coloring is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceal, this is a fabulous card!! LOVE the 'waves'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely summer card. Love the castle and pail popped off on the corners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect card for summer. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The extra embellishments look fantastic. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, loving the scenerey as well as the images a fab card...

    Thanks for joining us at cupcake hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile