Jul 18, 2009

Clean and Simple Sherrod

I found this new challenge blog, well new to me, Clean and Simple Stamping. I have quickly fallen for the clean and simple cards they are so easy to make and take no time at all. I made this card in like 5 minutes. The sketch I used is not this weeks, it is FTL49 from a couple weeks ago but I loved it and it was perfect for this image.
Supply list:
Stamps: By The Seashore~ Sherrod Studio
Papers: RAK from a friend
Other: Copic markers, ribbon, gems
Thanks for looking,

5 comments :

  1. awesome awesome colors and I love simple cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Ceal! The colors are fresh and crisp, and this card makes me long to go to the beach. Clean and simple is definitely the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors in this card - very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lately I've been leaning towards CAS cards also. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile