Feb 13, 2009

Another Digi for CP Sketch 1


This is another Digi Stamp from SNSS that you can find here . It's just as adorable as the mouse. Both of these stamps are great birthday card stamps. The sketch for this card is from a new sketch challenge blog I ran across Card Patterns, this was the first week so this is sketch #1. A new sketch should go up tomorrow so I am just in the nic of time on this one.
The papers are Basicgrey (one of my favorites) and I used my copic markers for coloring

9 comments :

  1. Hello Ceal,
    This is a really cute card! Love BG papers too! Love your coloring.
    Appreciate you playing along with us.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card Ceal! Love that image. Thanks for playing along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Ceal! Happy Heart Day to you!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely adorable girl! :o) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet Ceal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I like how you made his tail sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG this is too cute!! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how sweet! I love the silver in the squirrel's tail -- what a great touch, Ceal! These are some of my favorite papers too. :-) Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ceal, how CUTE is this?! Love the sketch you chose and adorable image choice too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile