Aug 26, 2008

RAK'D

The past two days at my mailbox have been happy ones. NO Bills! I got RAK'D Yesterday I received some images from Chris the Belli Queen to use in her belli challenge. The images are from her first set of many I am sure to be released in her new career at Sweet N'Sassy stamps as a stamp designer. She has two sets to be released on Sept 1st. I am honored to be a part of the Belli Challenge DT and get these in advance. Check back tomorrow to see what I created along with a list of everyone else on the team so you can get inspiration from them also.
Today I go to the mail box and I have 24! Bella images from Sparkle AKA Sparkabella. I won a professafella and some baubles as blog candy on her blog and I had stated I didn't have any bella's yet and wow she made sure I get hooked! lol...I will have to order some for sure now. Thanks Ladies so much for your kindness!


Stampin’ hugs,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile