Aug 30, 2008

Cupcake Challenge #2


This is a sketch from Cupcake Challenge, A new challenge site this is only the 2 week so you have time to get in on the fun each week. The paper is Bo Bunny and the Stamp is CTMH. This will be my last post for a week because we are leaving in 5 hours for Disney. I finally finished packing so now I need a little sleep! I will miss doing challenges and will have loads to catch up on when I return home. But I will definitely be having a great time with my family! I will tell Mickey hi for everyone! :)
Oh I will have an announcement posting here or at least I hope it posts on the 2nd of Sept so be sure to check back for my exciting news!

See you in a week!




Stampin’ hugs,

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic Card!! Thanks for entering in this weeks sketch at Cupcake Craft Challenges!

    Lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo pretty, Ceal. I love the gorgeous papers, stamp- everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, they always bring a smile